Horse Gaits Balance And Movement Revised SOFT COVER
Horse Gaits, Balance and Movement, Revised, by Susan E. Harris SOFT COVER
Published by Turner Publishing Company, Nashville,TN (2016).
SUSAN HARRIS’ CLASSIC BOOK, HORSE GAITS, BALANCE AND MOVEMENT, HAS JUST BEEN COMPLETELY REVISED AND UPDATED, WITH MORE THAN 300 FULL COLOR ILLUSTRATIONS BY THE AUTHOR
• Expanded Anatomy chapter, in color
• Sequence studies of Gaits, Movements and Transitions
• Gaits of the Gaited Breeds
• Biomechanics and the Circle of Muscle
• Types of Movement
• Movement Qualities and Faulty Movement
• How Conformation, Shoeing, and Training Affect Movement
• Horse and Rider Balance
• Getting the Best Movement from Your Horse
Published by Turner Publishing Company, Nashville, TN, October 2016.
Hard cover: $49.95 Soft cover: $29.95
Autographed copies with horse drawing available from the author
If you would like your book signed by Susan Harris with a small horse drawing, please choose "Yes" in the Author Signature drop down box below.
Author signature with drawing: